- Scandinavian Shipping Agency was founded with the aim to provide a world-class service to the shipping industry in Egypt, backed up with the experience of its founders.
- Mr. Amr Elbibany (CEO) who started his career in shipping in 1991 in sales at Petra navigation "agent" of CMA-CGM, three years later he moved to customer service, he then worked as a vessel’s manager to ferries operating in the red sea. In 1997 he joined Maersk Line, over the past 19 years he played different roles in sales, operations,agency & management till he became board member in Maersk Egypt and Maersk Line's consultant in Egypt.
- Mr. Amr Ismail who started his career at Elsalam Shipping and trading, the biggest ferry operator in Egypt and the Middle East.
- Mr. Ismail is also a shareholder and in the board of directors of several companies in the shipping, Hotel and Tourism sectors.
- The main aim of the company is to provide an efficient precise and cost effective solution to its customers, helping them in every step from arranging Suez canal transits to stores delivery.